Please note, download is NOT from Google Play Store and requires special installation procedures.
(Permission to use vital information by geographic area, (eg Country, zip code, state, etc) to aggregate from all sources.) Warning: Undefined array key "err" in /home/wcserver/public_html/tipsee/portal/index.php on line 181
How to Install an Android App outside of Google Playstore
Android® OS 8.x & higher/b>
As part of the Android Operative system, there is a restriction that blocks installing applications outside the Google Play Store.
If it’s your first time installing an App from other then the google Play, you will be greeted with the following message as you try to install:
"Install blocked. For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Play Store"
If you have a phone running Android 8 or higher, you won’t see a setting to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. Instead, Google treats this as an app permission and you’re asked each and every time you want to install an app.
To allow app installs from Web Coast Apps, follow this steps:
1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
2. Navigate: Settings > Apps.
3. Tap Menu icon (upper-right).
4. Tap Special access.
5. Tap Install unknown apps.
6. Select the unknown app then tap the Allow from this source switch to turn on or off.
7. Download the APK you want to install.
8. Use a file browser and navigate to your download folder. Tap the APK to begin the installation process.
9. The app should safely install.
Note that this settings will be stored permanently into your Operating System and you will be able to use these instruction to install Android Apps from ALL sources, not only from Web Coast Apps.